Blow Your Own Glass
Here are a few things you should know before you start your glass blowing adventure:
- Appointments required walk ins will be assigned next available time slot and may be as late as the following week.
- Just about anyone can do it; children, bridesmaids, groomsmen, grandmothers, grandfathers, heck the whole family and even those business groups knee deep in team building can take a break and enjoy glass blowing.
- COVERED SHOES REQUIRED. No sandals or flip flops, long pants are suggested, cotton and denim strongly suggested, remember you’re working with 2100 degree material, so don’t wear anything that melts.
- It takes about 30 minutes to blow your one of kind glass art.
- You may choose any available color the Firehouse has available.
- You will be guided through each step with personal one on one instruction.
- Groups are fine and it may even make it easier for you if you get a chance to watch someone else first.
- Minimum age limit is five but there’s no maximum age limit!
- Need inspiration? The Firehouse is full of stunning glass art.
To book an appointment time click the link below: